Monday, April 26, 2010

Can't wait for this!! Going to start planting today. This is one of my favorite things about summer! Fresh garden veggies!!

7 comments:

The Heriford's said...

yummy!!!! sister... I can't wait for your delicious garden. Can we reap the harvest in the fall???? Love and miss you

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

What a nice, big garden! Don't you love growing your own stuff?

Stephanie said...

Love your garden! Keep the grasshoppers out - they ate every bit of mine last year! (dirty buggars)

Sara said...

already?? i am jealous. and look how green your grass looks! again, i am jealous. (is that bad?)

Carrie said...

Wow, looks like a big garden!

Shelly said...

I was on the conference call tonight with Live the Life and was so excited to hear that you were going to be on there speaking. I just finished my 12th week. I still want to lose more and now that I have got the hang of it, I should do even better this second time round.
By the way I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are adorable!

Shelly said...

You're not a nerd on the conference calls. You were very helpful. I can do better with it and you helped me to realize that everyone hasn't been perfect for 12 straight weeks. Hearing others stories gives me more motivation to keep trying. I'm glad Carly is doing it. I didn't know she had started. Anyway you're great!