Okay, I know I sound like a broken record, but I seriously LOVE this program I have been doing, Live the Life. They just posted my before and after picture on their blog, click here to see (and get a good laugh, and maybe an oh wow.) If you are interested in talking to me about the program PLEASE do!! I want everyone to feel how good and happy I feel, and if my story can help one person, then it's a success!! If you already know you want to do it then click here, or click on the live the life button on my sidebar. Email me at tauniwest@yahoo.com with questions. Live the Life!!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







3 comments:
You rock! You did so awesome! that's hot
Way to go Taun. Don't you love when it just becomes a way of life, rather than a "diet and exercise routine"?
Hi Tauni - You look fabulous! I'm going to get there... I am finishing up Phase 1 this weekend. I've lost 15 pounds and reached my 1st goal, now I'm going to focus on loosing the last 10.
Post a Comment