Thursday, April 8, 2010

St. George: 2 birthdays, Easter, and a Triathalon......











We went to St George last week. I love it down there. Everytime we go I think of ways we might be able to move there. It could be because I live in subzero temperatures for 3 months during the winter. Seriously... so Hudson turned 1 on March 31st. We had such a good time. Poor little bug was all tuckered out and fell asleep in his carseat on the way home. We had to do his cake the next day. Then my little Livi turned 3 on Saturday, and a little side note she is FINALLY potty trained.
I raced in my first Triathalon EVER Saturday morning. I was so nervous but it was so fun and I ended up finishin 3rd in my division! I was so excited!
It was a great vacay and ended too soon! Now I am off to put my tired little eyes to bed!

5 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

Wow Tauni!! You are superwoman. Was this your first triathalon? I want to hear all about it.

Kathy said...

Congrats on the Triathalon! I love all of the pictures! Your kids are absolutely darling... I can't believe how big they are getting! And I'm with you on St. George. It's hard to come back home:)

Anonymous said...

congrats one the big 3rd. very impressive. easter looked like a blast. so green down there.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Way to go dude - what an accomplishment. Thanks for being motivating. Also, if you die can I have your kids?

~Ali said...

way to go Tauni!!!! You are awesome. And Happy birthday to your little ones.