Sunday, May 3, 2009

Somebody turned 2!.....a month ago!

I'm a little behind but had to post about our little Liv. She is do much fun! Sweet with just the right amount of sass. She is hard to make mad but it's easy to hurt her tender little feelings (especially if you're daddy) We love our special girl!



4 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

She is a cute one! I love this age of little girls when they get into the dress ups, and "pretty" things.

You look great and I love the new picture at the top of you blog.

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

I love you Livy! You are so precious and get cuter every time we see you

Carrie said...

She is SO CUTE! I can't believe she's 2 already, you barely had her!

Danica said...

She is ADORABLE! I can't believe she is 2 already either! Our Livi just turned 8 months! AH babies grow up too fast!