Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hudson 6 weeks

Hudson is such a good baby. I have really enjoyed the newborn stage this time around. I was always so nervous with the other two until they reached about 3 months. I feel like a little 7 year old little girl who totes her little doll around and plays house all day. I can't get enough of him! He is 7 and a half weeks old now and growing fast!



7 comments:

Carrie said...

That is one CUTE kid!

Amber Lynn said...

he is so big! I love when you post pictures of the lil guy, since i havent been able to see him in person yet. they say that if you can do 3, you can do 10 kids..lol so its nice to hear that your not loosing your mind yet... miss ya

Jason Kowallis said...

He looks like a mini Jared! You should compare thier baby pictures. Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Lambert's said...

What a cutie! Great pictures. I haven't really met the kidd-o either, he is always sleeping.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

His cheeks look tasty.

Jared West said...

they are!

The Heriford's said...

sister........what the heck!!!! is he and josie twins???? i am so serious. They look sooo much alike.

I miss my little west fam!!!