Friday, April 3, 2009

Hudson William West

Our baby is here!!! Little Hudson William West was born on March 31st.
7 lbs. 11 oz
20.5 inches long
He is such a good baby already! We love him so much and are so excited he's healthy! We're all doing well and loving every minute with our new baby!

17 comments:

Lynzi and Sean said...

oh he is so cute! congrats...I knew if I kept checking your blog I would get to see pictures. Congrats, you have the cutest little family!!

KAT said...

Congrats u guys!! He is so cute Tauns!! And you of course looked so beautiful up to the very end(your Saint George Pics..you were killin' me with you riding the bike..boy I miss you)!! Enjoy your sweet Hudson!!!! Love and miss ya

Jason Kowallis said...

congrats! He's so cute!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

We are so excited little Hudson is finally here. The kids can't wait to see him.

Jeff and Darlene said...

So cute!! Congrats let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

You make cute kids Tauni. With cute names. Good work.

Carrie said...

I'm glad that cute little guy finally got a name! Congrats!!!

~Ali said...

Finally!! I've been checking like every day. He is beautiful. And I'm dying to hear how delivery went. I'll shoot you an email.

Jami said...

What a cute little guy!! You do make cute babies good luck with everything.

Danica said...

He is adorable! CONGRATS!

Deborah said...

Congrats! He is adorable and I love the name. Hope you are doing good. Let me know when you are town I would love to see you sometime.

The Gardners said...

Congrats!! He is so precious! Have fun with 3 kiddos, everyone freaked me out before I had my third but it was so much fun. The two oldest can play together and you just hang out with the little one.

P.S. I Love his name!!

Julie Neal said...

He has such a cute little face!! Congrats!!! Three kids.. how do you do it when I can only handle one!

Jared and Lauren Massey Family said...

How cute! All of those kids look so much alike! They are dolls! Give me a call when you want to get out!

Jayne Layne said...

Okay that last little picture of him is TO DIE FOR! He couldn't be cuter! Congratulations! What a cute family!

The White House said...

congrats cuz,
He looks just like jared. I cant believe you had him already, it seems like just last month that i saw you were prego. I am so happy he is good for you. Good luck.

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

What a cute little guy! I still can't believe you have 3!! We need to get together this summer so that We can meet him..