This is what I get from my boys when I ask for a smile....
Can you tell Gavin loves his brother? He is always smothering him, I mean right up in his face ALL the time. I think it bothers me more than Hudson. He actually seems to enjoy it. Gavin is always asking where Hudson is when he is sleeping. He always talks about wanting to teach Hudson how to do things. Right now he wants to teach him how to camp.
couldn't leave out this cute little stinker!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







3 comments:
so cute!!!! I love haveing lil guys, watching tanner man want to play with kaden all the time,melts my heart.. and I love the photos.. Livi in the cutest red head ever!! love the hair! Sad that I missed you while I was in town, hope for next time thats for sure! Your amaszing taun! the the super mom thats for sure
Cute brother's so fun! I bet Gavin will teach him ALL kinds of fun things..that's awesome!
I love that Gavin wants to make sure Hudson knows how to camp. Important stuff. They are so adorable!
Post a Comment