Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hudson's blessing

Today we blessed Hudson. J did such a good job. It was so special and of course I bawled. I am behind on blogging and am trying to catch up. These are also pics of the kids in their Easter clothes.
About me in the pics, I know what you are thinking...man she's gained some weight! This is true, and while I'm not loving it, I sure don't mind the reason for it!! I love me some babies! Don't you worry though, give me a couple of months and I'll be sporting some muscles again! Just wish the double d's would stick around!



6 comments:

Lambert's said...

Cute fam pics! I liked your 90-10 story too. I have been thinking about that. Hope you are doing great. xoxo

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I want to punch you in the face right now! Only one teeny tiny picture of Hudson?? I'll forgive you though since the rest of the pictures are so cute. Love the family pic. Your hair is so cute right now.

Carrie said...

Great photos!

Danica said...

LOVE the family pic! You look AMAZING, I don't know what you're saying!!

Cammi said...

i think you are beautiful!!! but I hear you on the double d's - i wish mine would have stayed too! your baby is sooooo super cute!

Stephanie said...

Hey Tauni!

I love the new pictures of your cute kiddos! (And I'm going to snatch that baby up the next time I see you at church - he is beautiful.) And you already look great, btw - I need to come to some kickboxing classes with you and get some of those muscles you're talking about!