Hey everyone out there in blog land. Shade Clothing is having an amazing sale right now until Nov. 2nd. 25% off everything including items already marked down and brand new items. You have to have my personal shopper code to get the discount. You can use it at any retail store or online or contact me directly to order. My code is WES53914
The 25% off will be deducted at checkout. The website for shade is www.shadeclothing.com You can use my personal shopper code anytime to always receive and additional 5% off all the time. But this week is great! They have never offered this kind of deal before! Great time to do some Christmas shopping. They have cute scarfs and lounge suits, and dresses too! Maternity also for any of you who are expecting. Way cute stuff! I love Shade!
PS discount code: WES53914
Feel free to give this code to family and friends too!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







3 comments:
Oh my gosh I am so sad I just order a bunch of stuff and I did not know about the sale. Maybe I will send it back and order again.
Hey T!
Congrats on the pregnancy!, I am so happy for you!
Looks like you guys have had lots of fun traveling, to boston and Hawaii. Good for you! I get so excited when people travel. it's a healthy thing to do for your spirit!:)
I miss you lots, let me know when you are in town next!
So I am a blog stalker and I found your blog and used your personal shopper code!! I am glad I looked, I have been needing to get some long sleeve shirts for the great winters out here...gotta love the
-20 weather. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment