Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Boston

We walked the freedom trail in Boston. It's so crazy! All of the historical buildings are all throughout the city surrounded by skyscrapers and all the new stuff. It was so cool to see the cemetary where Paul Revere was burried. WE also saw his house and the Old North Church where he shined his lantern. Such a cool city!



5 comments:

Carrie said...

How cool! That is what I wanted to do when I was there, but there was a HUGE downpour and we didn't get to. Love the pics!

Danica said...

That is awesome that you went to Boston... and I LOVE your hair that color! It looks so cute!

Stephanie said...

Looks like so much fun - I'd love to go. (And I agree, your hair is very cute!)

Hey, I'm going to add you to my list of blogs on my blog - so if you don't want to be on my nerdy blog, you'd better speak up!

Danica said...

Me again... hehe I saw your mom and sister at Gardner Village!! I was hoping you were with them :( I miss you, I haven't seen you in forever!!!

Unknown said...

I wish I had known you were going to be in Boston! Hana is out there going to school and would have loved to see a friendly familiar face! She won't be there much longer - she leaves for her mission in June!