Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boston

My sister-in-law Anna took us to Salem where they had witch stuff. It was cool to see but pretty creepy. I'm so glad I didn't live back then and at that place! It was cool to see some old homes and pilgrim history.








We went to the Boston temple. It was so pretty. We took a little trail from their church up to the temple. It made me think of the Sacred Grove because it was so wooded and quiet and beautiful!

3 comments:

Jen Grimshaw said...

We went to Boston a few years ago. Salam WAS creepy! Did you watch a reenactment of the Witch trials? Even the actors themselves a little bit freaked me out!

Carrie said...

That photo at the top was GORGEOUS!!! Good job! Almost looks photoshopped!

Jared and Lauren Massey Family said...

Hey cute hair! I'm glad you had fun in Boston! It makes me feel like I could use a little trip, something that is a bigger deal than going to McDonalds!