Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a.......


BOY!!!!! We found out this morning we are having another little boy! We are so excited to have a little brother on his way. Livi is already jealous if Gavin gets more attention, so hopefully by the time he comes she will be more willing to share. We feel so blessed and can't wait!!!!
I didn't want to embarrass him by putting the goods on my blog, so this is his little profile.

5 comments:

Lambert's said...

AWESOME! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

How exciting!! I am so happy for you. Boys are so much fun and that makes it easier to spoil your little girl! Hope you are feeling great!

Carrie said...

Ooooh, he is so dang cute already! Just like a West!

~Ali said...

congrats!! boys are wonderful!

Danica said...

Congrats!! I am so excited! Your kids are so cute! I still need to see Olivia!