Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memory Post

The Memory Post- I saw this on my friend's blog then on everyone else's and thought I would give it a try. If you are an old friend and you are blog-stalking you better leave a comment so I know you are stalking me. For some reason, it makes me feel better knowing who is reading my blog.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

OK, Tauni, my memory of you is when you taught RS for the first time...I just remember thinking that you were very spiritual and that you gave one of the best lessons I've ever heard!

Amber Lynn said...

lol I have way to many!!!! One of my favorits was about 21 years ago when we first met and I was playing in the gutter between our houses and you came up and asked me to play with you!!! From that day on its been the best of memories with you guys!!! ( the funniest was playing and making music videos and ali's) I will NEVER forget those!!! and of course the shampoo commercals

julie said...

yes im a blog stalker!! Ive always thought you were so cute and perfect!! since ive gotten to know you....you are just as cute and perfect on the inside as you are on the outside!! and your a great beautician!

Jami said...

Wow I have so many where to begin. All of our days at MVHS and walking home for lunch and stopping at oli's. Oh and when you got your cute little car and we were so excited we washed that thing so good, every time I see a car like that I think of all the good times we had in that car. oh I could go on and on we really had a lot of fun together. wish we were closer to still get together..

~Ali said...

Well, where do I start? (Since most of my childhood memories have you in them) St. George trips, bake sales, mall madness and hotels game, lost hamburger lady ate, night games. How could I forget our lame made-up plays!! I also remember your sweet bangs you and carly wore and the time your mom bought you pink outfits. I always thought you guys were lucky because you always had matching clothes and your hair was always done. Wasn't I always in my swimsuit and hair a mess? That how I remember anyway. :)