Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Neola kids rodeo

I love this kids rodeo! The bbq is so yummy and it's so fun to watch the kids try and catch rabbits, chickens, and pigs! Muttin bustin is so funny too! We look forward to this every year. YEEEE HAWWWWW!!!







Grandma and most of her grandkids. We missed Erika, Erin, Elyse, and Addison!


My cute niece Brinley


Gavin's friend Gage was bummed about bunnies too!


This is before the bunny chase where the kids tried to catch a rabbit. They got to keep it if they caught it. Too bad all the lame parents took the bunnies for their kids so really the kids didn't even get to chase the bunnies. Gav was pretty bummed he didn't get a bunny. Next year bud!


Gavin after he didn't catch a bunny

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, man, I'd let him come catch our bunny, but it died a week ago...bummer. I hate those darn parents who won't let their kids catch their own rabbits!

Jen Grimshaw said...

Yeah that was my first triathlon and I loved it! I didn't know how to swim when I signed up for it, so I really focused on getting that down. Now I am obsessed with it! I am running the Bryce canyon 1/2 marathon next weekend and I don't even want to because triathlons are way more fun!

The next triathlon that I want to do is in St. George called the Kokopelli Triathlon on Sept. 20. You can either do the Olympic or the Sprint. If you decide to do one I would recommend doing a Sprint. It would be compared to running a half marathon before running full marathon.

Amber Lynn said...

oh my gosh!!! what cute pictures!!! I love the cowboy hat on liv.. and i love the picture of your mom walkin with the kids!!! let do something now that your mind is off camp!!!

Lambert's said...

I love your pictures! You have a talent for capturing those special moments. Thanks for the picture of Gage.