Girls camp was so much fun!! I was called as camp director this year and was so nervous about camp. It turned out so good. It was so much fun! My favorite parts were the flour war, spa day of course, and when Jenny Phillips came and talked and sang for us. It was amazing. Jared is in the Bishopric and when I went to girls camp the whole Bishopric would come up for testimony meeting the last night. Apparently things have changed and he told me that just the Bishop was coming. So all week long I thought he might be tricking me like he does and come up for the last night. I talked to him that morning and realized he really wasn't coming. What a rip off!! I was so bummed. I was jealous watching Carrie and and her Bishop husband hold hands! All in all it was a great time! Thanks girls!!!!!
It snowed!! It was so pretty but sooo cold. The girls brought their blankets everywhere
We had spa day at camp and it was so fun! This is by far the best picture taken at camp! Thanks Des!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







2 comments:
Next year I'll make Allen bring Jared with him!
Thanks for posting the funny cuc picture. I was wondering how silly I looked. And I did get a good laugh. Desiree
Post a Comment