Gavin's birthday in ont he 12th this month. His babysitter is going to be out of town on his birthday so she was so cute and brought him a birthday present early. He opened it and it was a lot of toy john deer tractors. He carried them around in the birthday bag all day and would play with them where ever he was. After about and hour of playing with the toys. He turns to me and says "Hey mom, where's my birthday cake?" I tried to explain to him that it wasn't his birthday yet and that Becca had brought him an early birthday present. That went over real well, he just looks at me and again says "but where's my birthday cake with candles?" So Gavin and I made him a birthday cake, I sang, he blew out the candles and ate his cake! Happy early birthday bud!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







1 comments:
What a good mom you are, Tauni!
Post a Comment