who has the best s'mores face? I vote for zack or maybe the oompa loompa....




I-pod karaoke! This was a blast! We all looked like nerds. I haven't laughed that hard ever!!




St. Patty's Day
8 years ago
This is how we roll
who has the best s'mores face? I vote for zack or maybe the oompa loompa....




I-pod karaoke! This was a blast! We all looked like nerds. I haven't laughed that hard ever!!




Posted by Jared West at 7:13 PM
4 comments:
I wanna play! Cool i'm in the blogger club! That makes me feel special!
you have to tell me how you play ipod karaoke! I LOVE looking like a moron!
I want to know how to play too. Maybe you should do a post about that. How did your race go?
Get that ompa loopma pic off!!!! VOMIT!!!!! Im so glad you finally got some new posts though!!!
Post a Comment