Monday, November 17, 2008

Private Time

Yes, yes, we've decided to go private with our blog. I've seen some creepy stuff on the news about blogging. So if you aren't a weirdo and would like to keep reading our blog please leave your email so I can invite you. I know some of you I probably don't know but you know my husband or other relatives of mine, leave your email too!! Also any of you that look but never leave a comment even if you don't think I know you, I probably do and I probably blog stalk you too, so leave your email and lets' keep in touch!! Love you all!!

23 comments:

Dana said...

Count me in I love checking in on your cute family. danakarren@yahoo.com (Rhett's sis and Jay's BFF)

Carrie said...

You have mine, right?

Lambert's said...

I would like to continue stalking, please add me to your list: desi_brails@hotmail.com
Thanks

Jami said...

Don't forget me!!

Jeff and Darlene said...

Jeff and I are planning the same, the news creeped me out too. Our email is jefftaylordds@gmail.com. Send me your email so we can start the process

Danica said...

Add me! belle.reine81@gmail.com

Bryon & Jennifer said...

Hey use to be work out partner!!! j_getchell@hotmail.com call me jen

Jayne Layne said...

TAUNI! Hi! I am so glad you found me  I think about you ever now and then and wonder what you are up to! Congratulations on your baby too! That is so exciting.

I want to stay in touch so make sure you send me an invite to your blog. Send me an invite at jlayne@omniture.com

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Me too- jayanneivins@hotmail.com

Erin said...

Thanks Tauni for letting me know. Congrats on the baby!! I hope you are doing well. I am the worst commenter ever but i do check up on you often!
erinschaerrer@msn.com

Lynzi and Sean said...

aww your having a little boy?? exciting! add us to your list...clark.sean.m@gmail.com. Thanks and see you Saturday!

Jenn said...

Tauni,
Wow its been forever! I really loved what you wrote for your private post so im copying it! Also Im so excited to see how you have been and read your blog! I hope all is well and would love to stay in touch! Starjen00@hotmail.com

The Allen Family said...

Hey Tauni! Thanks so much for your comments. I am so glad you did. I would love to be able to check in on you guys. My email is krissaallen@yahoo.com. Congratulations on having a boy! So Fun :)

Deborah said...

Don't forget to invite me. It is always fun to see what you and your family are up to. djolley522@hotmail.com
Deb

HOOTIEJOY said...

omg!!!! for years i have been thinking of you & trying to get ahold of you!! my dreams came true today!! tauni....is this really you!!!?? please bless you get a hold of me sooooooo soooooonnnnn!!! i love & miss you!! you are a mom!!!! yay!! i love it!! please be friends with me again!!! so much to catch up on so much to say....hurry!!!

Dustirrific said...

Count me in too. dnrsteiner at yahoo.com I am from Jay's hometown.

Cammi said...

I'd love to be invited!!

I would glady invite you, what's your email?

cammihigley@msn.com

Anna Marie said...

Congrats on your boy!
annaandreasen@hotmail.com
zacandannaandreasen.blogspot.com

Jen Grimshaw said...

Hey I am going private too, so will you leave your email on my blog?
madjtone1221@hotmail.com

~Ali said...

Definitely want to be invited!!

LaRee said...

lareehansen@gmail.com

KAT said...

Please add me Tauni!! My email is Kathrynsea@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Add me in Tauni! Thanks! mari.cuthbert@byu.net