Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cabin Fever

We went to the cabin for one last time this season. It was so much fun. My parents came and we had smores and went on walks. So relaxing. I love being in the mountains!


9 comments:

The Bucks said...

Oh my goodness!!! It was soo good to hear from you!! You are right we havent seen each other or talked in like forever!! Where are you at these days? Lets keep in touch for sure. my email address is buckshollywoodsmiles@hotmail.com. I am going private too so let me know what yours is also.

MY NAME IS DAVE said...

T-BONE... What is up... good to hear from you. Looks like you are doing well and as happy as ever. Happy for ya!!!... Jesse White told me he saw you @ the university mall a few weeks ago, made me curious as to what you were up to.. Well, now I know.... HAVING BABIES... HOLY COW!! Congrats on a awesome family!!

Jenn said...

So i finally had time to sit down and look through your blog! What a cute family you have!! So where did you meet your husband and what have you been up to since good old high school? Your crazy, you dont need my tips on working out! You have always been so tiny and gorgeous!! Im so glad to reconnect! :)

Danica said...

HAHA your header picture is the best! Why is Santa Claus always so scary?

Dkole said...

I want to keep reading! I just gave Hootie your blog address.

nakole@themotoman.com

Julie Neal said...

By the way, here is my email address so you can and Dave and I... we would like to be able to see your blog still! :)
julesstarr@gmail.com
BTW... CUTE Santa picture!

Julie Neal said...

Thanks for taking the survey!!

The White House said...

This is your Cuz here so please add me to your blog.
nataliewhite19yahoo.com
Congrats on your new addition I am sure Jared is thrilled.

Shelly said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Ryan loves to do lights. I love how magical Christmas is for the kids. By the way your kids are so cute!