Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving in Deer Valley! Every other year when we're with my family we all go to Deer Valley. I was hoping there would be snow, but there wasn't much. The condo's have kitchens and we bring everything and cook it up there. We had fabulous food and played fun games. The kids love it. We went on walks, watched movies and took great naps!! Well at least Jared did. The kids made cute paper turkey with their shoes and hands. They turned out so cute! I will post a pic when I get one. I love my family so much! It was hard to leave and come back to Roosevelt :(








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tauni Taun Taun Taun...you have the cutest little family ever!! I love your blog and all the cute pics! Miss your face! :)

Lambert's said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you guys had a great time!

The Bucks said...

K so I have a crazy question for ya!!! How did you get your profile to still be public but your blog to be private??? I've been tryin to figure it out forever and Im retarded!! If people come across my blog I want them to be able to see my email on my profile but not have access to my blog unless I invite them.

~Ali said...

what a fun tradition!! I love the pic of your mom and all the kiddos!