Friday, September 12, 2008

12 weeks and counting.....

The rumors are true...we're expecting again! YAAAAA-WHOOOOO! I feel so lucky and so blessed. I love my little ones and can't wait to welcome a new one into our home. There is nothing I love more than being a mother. Gavin is so excited and wants a little brother so he can share a "cwimer bed" with him. That's his version of bunk bed, because he has to"cwime" up top. His cousins have one and he thinks it's the coolest!

10 comments:

Cammi said...

hi,
it's cammi from beauty school - i found your blog through nakoles, and laree's... just wanted to tell you congrats! you have such an adorable family... hope all is well with you.

cammi

Kathy said...

Congrats!
Jared.... I really hope this doesn't mean you are going to have to go a 5 day work week to support the new addition.... cuz that's really going to hurt your lifestyle :)
Glen Berlin

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Carrie said...

Congrats! That's AWESOME!!!

Stephanie said...

That's so great Tauni! (I hadn't even heard the rumors) Congratulations guys!

Amber Lynn said...

congrats again hot stuff!!! you and J are such awesome friends, im so excited for your cute family!! call me when you get down here and lets do lunch!

~Ali said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

The Beck's said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling good.

Unknown said...

Wow Tauni that is awesome. three is such a fun number of kids. It was the hardest adjustment for me. I am very excited for you. Hey if Jared ever wants to come back and visit Ohio you always have a place to stay!!

Danica said...

YAY! Another cute baby! I am so excited! CONGRATULATIONS! I need to meet your Olivia still! Gavin has grown so much since I saw him last! I am totally slacking in the friend department... we definately have to get together soon! So I am way behind on the blog thing, but I wanted to tell you a memory of you from way far back on your blog, sorry, when you're in bed all day you fall behind :) NEWAYS My favorite memory of you is when we'd say "anyone can sing opera" and then we'd sing opera all the time... Me and Trev still laugh about that! AND that day we were so sick of working and I said lets throw water it will releave all the stress and so we got cups of water and were throwing them all over the store and singing opera too... cause singing opera is the coolest and we did it all the time haha!