Friday, September 19, 2008

Hawaii 08'





Hawaii was a blast! We left the kids with grandma and went with my sister and her family to Hawaii. It was sooooo relaxing and beautiful! sunsets, boogie boarding, snorkeling, shrimp shacks, shaved ice, it was the best!




7 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

That looks like so much fun! You look great, and I especially loved your sexy pose! :} We will have to figure out the best time to get together when we are out there in Dec.

Carrie said...

Looks awesome! What, no surfing??

Jared West said...

Jared's afraid of Sharks...watches too mcuh shark week

KAT said...

Oh I am soooo jealous!! I have only been to Maui once and I am DYING to go back!!! You look so good Tauni...I love the pic of you looking back..you look BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I had your hair!!! Call me next time you come into town I would love too see you!!! Oh and CONGRATS on a BABY!! How exciting!!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Amber Lynn said...

I love the pictures!!! your so beautiful~~~ you guys look so good and Im glad you had a blast!!! Now when the crap are we four going to go on a trip? butthead..lol

~Ali said...

so jealous! What an awesome vacation!!