Wednesday, August 6, 2008

UBIC..for those of you who aren't familiar with this small town it's Uintah Basin in Celebration

My family came out and went to the concert in the park with us. It was so fun! Ryan Shuppe and the Rubberbands played and also Whiskey Falls. It was so much fun. The kids loved loading up on the sugar and rolling down the hills!
By the way that is a picture of my brother and he just likes to pose like that. He does it in every picture!!






The parade was fun in the morning. I've never seen so many trucks and four wheelers in a parade. I kept asking Jared "where's the floats?" WE went to the park for the concert later that night. It was so fun! Gavin and Hailey just rolled down the hill all night.



3 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

fun fun fun!!!! thats so cool that the family came up and hung out.. Maybe i will come up on monday and tanner can hang out with gavin and give him his b-day gift early! Im in idaho looking for a house. we are going to live up here for a year so maybe when we get back to moving back to utah you guys will want to move to heber by then, heheh we can only hope right! anyways hottie, I love the pictures and your family is so so fun! loves

The Heriford's said...

UBIC!!! I miss it!!!! Has Bob tried to convince you to run for miss UBIC??? You totally should! He tried for years with me!!! HEHE I can't wait to be in UTAH with my fam damily!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Followed you from Carrie's blog - way cute Tauni! :) Looking at your blog reminds me that I need to do better with my camera. (And no moving to Heber!)