Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weekend fun




This past weekend we had so much fun! We got 12 inches of snow in one night! Some of our neighbors couldn't get their cars out or their garages so Gav and J went on the four wheeler and plowed drive-ways. They had so much fun! Our neighbors are the greatest! Some of them brought goodies by the next day to thank J. I don't think they realize how much fun he has doing that stuff though!
Later that day we were just driving in our neighborhood for fun (no homes are build where we were yet) anyway we went off the road just a little bit to go diggin in the snow and we totally got stuck! It was so funny. Luckily our house was up the street so Jared ran home and got the truck to pull me out. I thought my car was tougher than that, but I guess not! I hope you like the pics of our fun weekend in the snow!
Oh and just to top of our great weekend, J has Shingles! It's so awful! I feel so bad for him, and Amber!!!

1 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

lol, you dorks.. lol havent you learned from me that you shouldnt go digging in the snow with nice cars..lol good thing your house was right there.. im sorry for jar.. tell him to hang in there and really just sleep!!! I know it will be tough for him cuase he is like josh and cant sit down and rest for two sec,, but it will help it go by faster,,,,