Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FHE project

For FHE the last 3 weeks we have been working on a backsplash in our kitchen. It's not finished yet, we still have to grout it and put an enhancer on so it shines, but I think it turned out pretty good. We put black pieces of glass randomly throughout it, what do you think?

4 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

You guys have a beautiful kitchen!! you did a really good job on the back splash. We just started phase 1 of our kitchen remodel, I like the idea of a remodel FHE.

Amber Lynn said...

Hey that looks awsome!! so so talented, hey I will call you in the morning but I dont think im going to make it out tomorrow, Josh's grandpa just died about an hour ago so we are going to maybe be leaving tomorrow afternoon for idaho.. (yipee, Not) i hate that drive, freakin 6 hours .. but anyways Ill talk to you tomorrow!! Love the kitchen

The Beck's said...

You guys are amazing! Is there anything that you can't do? It looks great.

Danica said...

Your kitchen is GORGEOUS! I love it!