Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Alright, alright.....

Finally, new posts! I know, I know. We got a new camera because our other one broke. I have posted a bunch of new pictures, I hope you enjoy!
Life's been changing as usual.
Jared is so busy with work and he loves it. He is such a hard worker and such a good husband and dad. I love you J!
Gavin is obsessed with Disneyland right now. I have been telling him we are going to Disneyland and we are going to fly on an airplane. Well this isn't until the end of April. I got the poor little guy all excited and everyday he says "mommmy we goin to dineyland on a airpane!! come on let's go! And I have to tell him it's not time yet. What was I thinking telling a 2 year old that far in advance about Disneyland.
Livi is so much fun. She has the sweetest personality and LOVES her brother. They play together so cute and have so much fun. Gavin is really sweet to her and gets her toys and books and he always pats her head and gives her kisses. I hope it stays that way! I love being a mother to my two beautiful children. I couldn't imagine a more perfect life!

3 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!! HOPE JARED GETS BETTER SOON, IM SO SO SORRY HE HAS TO GO THRU THAT

~Ali said...

It's about time! I was getting tired of looking at Santa Claus in February! :) Your kids are adorable. I love the pics.

Oh, and how cool you are going to Disneyland. That will be so fun.

Amber Lynn said...

lol taun i have been telling tanner now for weeks that we are going to disneyland and he dose the same thing, when ever we get in the car he asks if we are going to the airport.. we are going the 28 of feb and coming back the 2 of march.. lol the whole family is going ecept for josh.. has to much work.... oh and by the way, hehehe im going to surprise you sometime this week and come see you.. hehehe .. I have shoes for you that im going to deliver myself.. love ya