Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been tagged
THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Thanks Jay for the tag!

1. I'm not a breakfast person, so I always have a bluberry protein shake for breakfast, boring I know, but sooooo yummy! Recipe 1/2 c. milk, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1 cup frozen bluberries.

2. I secretly think I am a turbo kick master, (Chalene Johnson, beach body) but I'm still being chicken to teach at the gym. Somebody just throw me up there!

3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, good salsa! Definetely one of my fav foods!

4. I got a new washer and dryer about a week ago, and I just keep walking into the laundry room to stare at them. I know, it's just a washer and dryer, but come on girls you know how I feel, it's like when Jared gets a new tool, this is MY new tool!

5. Even if my house is technically clean, I don't really feel like it's clean until it's vacuumed. It's like a fresh baked cake without the frosting, or bread without butter, you know what I'm saying.

6. I'm not a girl who likes to have my toenails painted with color. I love french tip painted toenails, and fingernails for that matter.

7. I'm a double "color specialist" 1st for Jared's clients who are building homes. We pick out the inside and outside colors, styles, textures, flooring,ect. Also with hair, I am a color specialist.

I tag, Carly, Amber, Kelsie, and that's all I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Danica said...

HAHAH what fun facts about you! You're kids are adorable! Gavin is SOO BIG since the last time I saw him! I can't believe I've never seen Olivia! SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!! I forgot to give you my blog its-- wagnerfamilyphotos.blogspot.com!

Amber Lynn said...

LOL thanks woman!! you have to send me some pics from tanner and gavin playing last week! I was trying to tell josh how funny there were together,,,