Seriously, how cool is my hubby?! I was so surprised on my birthday when he showed up with this piece of work. Now I can sew and craft my little heart out!!! We still have to put the shelves in, but I LOVE it! Am I so lucky or what to have such a talented man!
A little side note. Gavin was upstairs playing for a while and he came down and said "mom, come see what I did." I closed my eyes and he led me upstairs (banging me into the wall on the way) and I opened my eyes to see that he had decorated my area. He did it all by himself and I don't know where he came up with the plate thing because no one I know has that in their house that he has seen. I thought hanging the butterfly on the blinds was a nice touch as well. Cute!!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







4 comments:
I think Gavin is well on his way to being as awesome as Jared! That is like the best b-day present a man has ever thought of on his own!
that is so stinken cute don't you just love your kids so much.
i love your craft desk and it is even better now that it has been decorated by gavin!
Oh wow, that thing is cool. And gorgeous. So let me get this straight, Jared is not only handy enough to build it, but he also picked out those beautiful finishes?? You should keep him.
Post a Comment