My heart is heavy with the news today brings. Little baby Gavin passed away this morning. My heart literally feels broken. This is the second good friends baby to pass away within the last 2 weeks. I am greatful for the Savior's atoning sacrifice, that made it possible to live together forever as families. I'm so greatful for my friend Nat and her example of faith. Pray for their family and please IMMUNIZE YOUR KIDS!!!! Little Gavin died of Pertussis, something I would love to never hear about again. Click on previous post to ready about Gavin.
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







2 comments:
How very sad. I hope his parents and you will feel that weight lifted soon. So thankful for the atonement and all the healing it brings.
Oh no. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose a child.
Post a Comment