Monday, January 11, 2010

Hudson 9 months


My little Huddy buddy is 9 months old. He is such an awesome baby, seriously. He is a total momma's boy, which I LOVE. When he wakes up or gets tired, or really any time he sees me he says mama. It makes me melt. I has been crawling since he was 6 months old the last few weeks he has been kneeling and pulling himself up on things, but still doesn't stand up on his own yet. He is happy and always smiling with his cute little dimples. He loves Gavin and loves to play anywhere Gavin is. Livi is always running away from he because he chases her and giggles. If he gets her on the floor he pulls her hair and tries to eat it. He says Hi, mama and dada. He waves to everyone and loves to clap. We love our H.B.!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

He is truly adorable!

Sara said...

he is so fun! i just love to see him smile.

Amber Lynn said...

I can't beleive that its been 9 stinkin months and I haven't even seen him.. that sucks!!! He is getting so big.. so Handsome! Miss you dearly!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

You're making me hungry Tauni. What a delicious age.