Sunday, March 8, 2009

S.G or BUST dudes!!!

I was in much need of a little vacay before this little one comes. Some sunshine, maybe a little warmer weather, you know what I mean. So Jared surprised me Thursday and we took off for the weekend to St. George!
Jared's Sister Jessi, her hubby Puck and baby Josie joined us. It was so fun. Good company, good food, great weather, so rejuvenating! Now I'm ready to have this baby!


Blossoms!! I was so excited to see this!

The kids had a blast. Gavin keeps saying he wants to move to St. George.





And for the finale.....37 weeks pregs, super swollen, and riding the bike, awesome.


11 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

I am glad you got your much needed sunshine. I can't believe you are 37 weeks... you look great!

Jami said...

You look great you have not even gained weight in your face. I am so jealous I always got a fat face. Good luck with everything three is an adjustment but I am sure you will do great.

~Ali said...

How fun! You look great! I hope you are feeling okay in these last weeks. Be sure to let us all know about the delivery!! Can't wait to hear.

Jeff and Darlene said...

We are going private with our blog and I was hoping to get your email address, of course that is if you want to.
You can email it to me at darlenetaylor07@gmail.com

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Cute pictures - I especially love the one of Gavin and Livi hugging, and your awesome bike-riding shots. You're cute.

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Way to Go T! You are a Pro!

Sara said...

you look so cute! i am glad that you posted some pictures of you. i am glad that your thoughtful husband took you to st. george. not much waiting time now. i am so excited. oh, and i love your new blog layout.

Carrie said...

Well I'm glad you had fun, even though you ditched my karaoke party! I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left!

Cammi said...

You look good! I would love to move to St. George - warm weather, less sickness!

Good luck in your delivery :)

Dana said...

I don't blame Gavin for wanting to move to St. George I don't want to leave. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Let me know if you are going to put Gavin in preschool. I would love to know at least one little kid that will be in Brylee's class. I am such a freak about this kind of stuff!

Danica said...

How stinkin cute are you!! Can't wait to see the new baby!