Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who needs a toilet?


Yesterday I was doing laundry and Gavin comes to me and says, "Mom come see what I did." So I follow him to our shower he opens it up and said " I peed down the drain." He was so proud, and I'm thinking ohhhh Jared's in trouble. He has been showering with daddy for about a week now. I wonder where he learned that?? Then two weeks ago he comes to me and says the same thing, but I follow him to the garage. He apparently thought it was a genius idea to poop and pee on the steps outside in the garage. I'm pretty sure Jared didn't teach him that one, but you never know. Love my boys!

7 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

That's too funny!

Heather Ballard said...

Oh my gosh. That is a funny story. My husband does the same thing. Congratulations on having another boy!!! I'm so ready to be done w/ this pregnancy but April 1st seems so much closer than April 18.

Amber Lynn said...

OH MY GOSH! That stinkin funny.. tanner once pooed on the front porch of the heber house when I was having a jean party.. that was a lil embarrasing. You LOVE me.. ehhehe..

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

That's awesome. I have to admit I went through a "doing my business in random places" phase when I was his age.

Carrie said...

Life in the stix...what can you do! I'll always remember my sister's wedding reception was at my mom's house and some guests were greeted by Spencer peeing in the front yard! My nephew thought it was fun to pee off his balcony at their new apt. in NJ!

Lambert's said...

Kids are so funny! Although the mess probably wasn't to fun to clean up.

Sara said...

sounds like someone i know that is like 28 years older than gavin.