Friday, February 6, 2009

The dig

We've finally started! We are builidng a cabin with my parents. This has been J's dream forever!! It's so exciting to actually see something happening. It will take awhile to finish but we've got a start!



5 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Cabins are the best. I'll have to come have a sleepover when it's finished!

Julie Neal said...

Lucky!! I would love to own a cabin! You are going to have so many fun memories being at the cabin. Your kids are going to love it.

Deborah said...

Hey that is awesome that you are building a cabin. I am totally jealous. I read the comment you left on my blog and I would love for you to send me an email with diet info and exercise routines. My email is djolley522@hotmail.com
Also when is the half marathon you are training for?

Deb

Amber Lynn said...

how fun! Look at the view!!! I cant wait till its done! you better invite me for a weekender! I hope that your feeling good! your on the down stretch now... I hope that you and Big J have a great valentines weekend! Miss you always

Stephanie said...

How exciting! (I would LOVE a cabin to escape to!) Thanks for the invite, and nice work remembering my address! :)