Jared and I have green eyes. Both of my kids have blue. My mom has blue eyes like my kids.
Lately Gavin has been asking where we came from. I always tell him from Heavenly Father. He knows he has blue eyes and mom and dad have green. So we tell him he got his blue eyes from grandma. Today we had our normal conversation of where we came from then he asks, "Mom, did grandma give me my blue eyes in a box?" 
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







5 comments:
Hmm..wonder if they will turn green. I have two kids that turned from blue to green, but maybe they won't. My entire family had blue eyes except for me. Did either of you have blue eyes when you were little?
Oh Gavin!! He cracks me up. Weston used to say he got his brown eyes from his dog Cy (T has blue, I have green)go figure
I love that gavin!!!! he is going to be too smart for his own good! When I drive down there next, Im coming to see you!!! Miss you much!
that is so cute! I love when kids say things that just bring a smile to your face!
Hey, Tauni! It's Bri. I misplaced your number and email....don't know what happened to it. Anywhoo...email me your digits(not the club in St. George) so we can get together.
Bye for now,
Briana
brimayace@yahoo.com
Post a Comment