Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This year's santa pics

So I don't think Santa was as scary this year. Gavin wouldn't sit on his lap and woulnd't look at him, but Livi liked him. She goes to anybody, even hairy Santa. I don't know why, but I think it's hilarious to watch Gavin be terrified of Santa.

3 comments:

Danica said...

HAHAH love it! I really can't figure out what is so scary about Santa...

Briana said...

Thanks for the invite Tauni!

Thanks for calling me!

And, thanks for always being you. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at some of your posts. Good job.

Love,

Bri

Gabe and Kelly said...

Hey Tauni we just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I had been meaning to call you all day and didn't get a chance and then I figured it was a little late to call you. Hope you had a good day. We are so lucky to have you in our lives.
Love,
Gabe and Kelly