Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I hope that's not your breath


This is a conversation Gavin and I had the other day.

I smell the inevitable fumes and say "Gavin did you just toot?"
He is embarassed and replies "No mom! It's just my breath!"
Jared and I were on the floor!! I love this kid!

6 comments:

Lambert's said...

Ah, that's funny!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Love the boy :) He's hiliarious

Julie Neal said...

LOL... That is so funny!! Kids really do say the funniest things!

Amber Lynn said...

I love that lil guy!!! tanner is dieing to play with gav again! next time we are going to have to go somewhere where the two of them can run!! You look beautiful as always!!! Thankyou so much for coming down to have lunch!!! I always leave wishing I would have had more time to spend with you! I truly hope that you have a great christmas with you fun lil family! Your an amazing mom, wife and friend! Love ya

Danica said...

HAHAH that is so funny! Iz learned to say, no it was Moo!

Heather Ballard said...

Hey Tauni, I'm so glad you invited me to your blog. My friend Lacy Larsen told me that she knows you well. It's fun to read your blog and your kids are adorable.