I haven't blogged in a while. We went on vacation and then I've just been going non-stop since we've been back. I am the camp director for Girls camp this year and let me tell you, I love it, but it is so much harder than I thought it was going to be!!! If anyone has fun ideas PLEASE let me know. It's less than a month away now and it's coming together, but not without the headaches and stress! I'm up for any ideas! Our theme is B.O.O.T. camp, Building Our Own Testimonies, so any ideas PLEASE let me know!
Jared has been working on our garden and we already have so many sprouts!! It looks awesome. I love this time of year. It's nice to see things sprouting after all the hard work! Pics to follow! Happy Mothers day to all you mommies and mommies to be(you know who you are)!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







1 comments:
Hello Cuz,
we found your blog off of jayannes. We cant wait to see you all at the reunion and your new expanded family. Hope all is well you can see our blog at www.rntbs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment