Saturday, April 12, 2008

ABC's for me

A- Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend- Jared William West

C-Cake or Pie- Ice cream cake

D- Day of Choice: Used to be Sundays, but since J's new calling, now I would have to say Saturday.

E- Essential Item: My fav jeans

F- Favorite TV Show: Biggest Loser, GOOOOO ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!

G- Gummie Bears or Worms: Worms, they're bigger, more candy!!

H- Hometown: Orem, UT

I- Indulgence(s): ?????

J- January of July: July

K- Kids: Gavin 2 and Livi 1

L- Life is incomplete without: my Famdamily

M- Marriage Date: August 6, 2004

N- Number of siblings: 3 Luke, Gabe, and Carly.

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges when they're nice and juicy!

P- Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS!!! I HATE them!! Losing a loved one

Q- Quote: "what if the hokey pokey is REALLY what its all about???"

R- Reason to Smile: My family. They make me laugh!

S- Season of Choice: Spring!!! It motivates me to get going!!!

T- Tag Six: Amber, Laree, Carly, Ali, Kathryn, Danica

U- Unknown fact about me: I have to go #2 when I get nervous

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Yeah... I like meat!

W- Worst Habit: Bite my nails

X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound of course, X-ray is only when I'm broken!

Y- Your Favorite Food: Chips and salsa
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

2 comments:

Jared and Lauren Massey Family said...

Hey! I went to some friends blogs and then more and more and then surprise! I found yours! Very cute! How was Disneyland? And I have a great fresh salsa recipe I think you would love! And one more thing I love my hair. Jared keeps saying, "Tauni is always cutting your hair from now on!"

Jami said...

Wow I am so happy I came across your blog, you look so happy!! I love this blog world to see what old friends are up to, your kids are adorable. Email me sometime it would be fun to catch up.