










Gracey and Gavin, cruisin in the convertible

We went to St. George over Easter weekend. It was so nice to be in the beautiful warm weather with J's family. We missed Jason and Carrie, but all the girls and their fams were there!
Gavin slept most of the way to St. George he woke up in Hurricane just right outside of St. George, and he didn't feel good. Oh, no I can't believe this! Our first vacation in a VERY LONG TIME, my kids haven't been sick all winter! Poor little guy got the Influenza virus. He had a fever so high for 3 days. So after the first awful night J said he wasn't feeling so good, CRAP!!!! So the next day I drive my sick family home, then that night, Yep I'm not feeling so hot! We went to the Dr. the next day and tested positive for Influenza. So then we all start to feel better then Livi gets it!! AHHHHHHHH!! Well at least we are all doing much better now!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







5 comments:
Love the pictures. We wished your family were feeling better that week. We love you all and can't wait for Livis 1st bday!
Im so sorry!!! when i heard you and the fam had it i felt for you.. the pics are really cute! glad you at least had time to spend with some of the famiy. So i was going thru some old photos, Laughing my head off at us three ( u, car and I) I cant wait to show you.. hope every one is feeling better! let me know when you head back this way,, we'll meet up or go do something in orem or something.
can I also say that that picture of jer and gav is so sad!! You can feel the pain of being sick!!
hey T,
I am sorry I didn't do the whole tag thing, I am just not very good at that king of stuff!
you are looking so cute! I love those bangs! When are you going to come out here to play with me!?
I'm so sorry you were all sick! That is the pits, especially when you're on vacation!! It looked like a way fun vacation though!
Post a Comment