
When we looked out the window this morning there were rabbits eating the grass. I told Gavin to come see and he said "Mom! The Easter Bunnies eatin the grass! The other Easter Bunny too!"
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago
This is how we roll

When we looked out the window this morning there were rabbits eating the grass. I told Gavin to come see and he said "Mom! The Easter Bunnies eatin the grass! The other Easter Bunny too!"
Posted by Jared West at 7:14 PM
5 comments:
hey thats better then the dead one that was on your drive way the other day! lol
Tauni, oh my heck! How are you doing?! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love blogs! I totally forgot about prairie dogs! I hate those things. We got delayed 1 month on our house because we had to get a prairie dog permit before we started digging!! I was like "What?!, they multiply by the millions they seriously cannot be endangered?" Your house is cute too! I think we should at least have cute houses if we have to live in a small town! It was good to hear from you, keep in touch for sure!
If only all of these rabbits brought candy!!!:} Your kids are so cute. I especially loved the art work, your own little Picasso!
Hi Jared & cute little family. I saw your name on Jess's blog and I had to see your kiddies. HOW CUTE! I do have to say the oldest looks like his papa! :)
hope you guys start feeling better soon! if you need anything call me!!! and yes i will drive up to come take care of you,, heheh
Post a Comment