Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gavin's art project



The other morning I got in the shower and Gavin and Livi were playing in my bedroom. I get out of the shower and look at Livi, I thought "what is wrong with her head?!" It looked like she had some crazy veins or something.....then I see the little culprit hiding in the corner with a blue marker. He colored all over her head and she didn't even make a peep!

3 comments:

Danica said...

She is so cute! She has cheeks that I just want to kiss!!

Amber Lynn said...

lol way to go gav! what an artist!

KAT said...

Hey Tauni!! It's Kathryn!! I was dying laughing when I read this entry!! Kids are always trying to be soooo sneaky..and the little ones ALWAYS pay for it!! Your kids are darling and I LOVE your house and your back splash!! I miss seeing you and next time you are down you should give me a call!!! Love Ya Kat