Really, am I a mean mom? I think I have too much fun watching Gav try to walk through 2 feet of snow, even when he's crying.
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago
This is how we roll
Really, am I a mean mom? I think I have too much fun watching Gav try to walk through 2 feet of snow, even when he's crying.
Posted by Jared West at 2:19 PM
3 comments:
WOW! i CANT FREAKING WAIT TO BE OUT SLEDDING IN THAT STUFF!!!! SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!!!!
we are having a friend get together at the cabin on the 29th.. we will be there all day just playing in the snow and sleding.. then josh is going to be getting the big ufc fight on paperveiw that night .. you guys sould come down and play. let me know
I am so jealous!! I miss playing in the snow!!
Post a Comment