Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HO, HO, HO........


I was so excited for my kids to see Santa this year. Gavin has been singing songs about him and sees him on T.V. and gets excited, but he still was terrified when we went to see him, our Santa was even a girl...Mrs. and Mrs. Clause weird, but he was still scared. I guess I can't blame him. That big white beard and bad breath still scares the dickins out of me.

5 comments:

kelsie said...

Hey Taun!
How have you been? your kids are so cute and all grown up! I miss you, when are we going to get together?!

Amber Lynn said...

hey babe, it was so fun with you guys up at the cabin! josh wants to have another weekend with you guys there.. he had so much fun with jared and rick! thanks again for coming down! and livi is so freakin cute!

The Heriford's said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALREADY!!!! love you!

Amber Lynn said...

YOU NEED TO UP DATE THIS THING!!! P.S. HAPPY LATE B-DAY BEAUTIFUL!!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Update- What's up!!!!

J