I was putting Livi down for a nap this morning and heard someone banging around in the garage. I thought it was Jared until I came out to the front room and saw that my little builder went out in the garage to get a piece of wood and he told me "building a house mom, cool huh!"
I told him when he rides his bike he needs to wear helmet to protect his head. Well daddy told him he needs to wear protective goggles to protect his eyes when he works, so he decided the goggles will do just fine to protect his head when he rides his bike. I love how little ones think!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







1 comments:
lol, he is so like tanner man.. that so cute! hows was the christmas party! Your house is so cute! i love it... Jared dose such an aweosme job! we got pounded with snow tooo, we had to go shovel at the cabin so that we could get our cars in. well, hope your staying warm!
Post a Comment