Gavin has a cute little friend named Jaydin. He is in our ward and also goes to preschool with Gavin. Jaydin is black. The other day Gavin said to Jared "What color is Jaydin? Jared replied, "Well he's brown. What color are you Gavin? I think you look pink." Gavin turned on the light looked at his skin and said, " No dad, I am dark white."
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







3 comments:
That is Hilarious, when we lived in Ohio there is a lot of black kids and I was worried my kids would say something mean. To my surprise they never really said anything about them being different kids are pretty funny. What a cute little guy you have!!
Dark white. That's awesome.
How cute! My goodness they never stop running out of things to say! Tauni I love your pictures and I am going to hire you to take family pics for us ! Give me a call sometime! Lets get together yeah, yeah, yeah!
Post a Comment