
Because this is the ONLY pic I have of him. I try not to post many pics of my self on this bloggity blog, but my darling little newphew needed his announcement. He is almost 3 weeks old now and is so cute. PERFECT baby in every way. Cutest little platinum mohawk you have ever seen.
Congrats to my baby sister her hubby and Brinley! Cant wait to see him (and you all) again!!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







4 comments:
Why would you not want to post pics of yourself!!?? You are GORGEOUS!
That is so great Carly had a baby!!! Tell her congrats for me.
And please, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard --- not posting pictures of yourself. If I looked like you I'd find a way to put myself in every post. :)
Cute! Yeah, that blond little hair looks adorable. And I won't knock you for not wanting to put pictures of yourself on here - most people don't enjoy looking at themselves - but you are someone that I always love to see pictures of. You always have the cutest hair and clothes and body and you are just fun to look at. My sister in law had a baby two weeks ago and all this newbornness is making me crazy. They are so tasty!
Aw, but we like to see you Tauni! Hudson can't be walking already, that is just NOT right!
Post a Comment