Hudson is 6 months old! Wow how time flies. I ADORE this little bug. He is ALWAYS happy and so easy going. He gets excited easily. I just have to look at him and he will giggle. I love it! He has slept on his tummy for almost 2 months now. At first I would go in and put him on his back but the next time I would check on him he would be on his tummy.
He is trying to get his knees up under him but hasn't quite figured that out yet, thank goodness. He is always busy, loves any toy you give him. He loves to snuggle me, and I love it. I love how he balls up into me and giggles. I love being a mom and am so lucky to have 3 little cuties all to myself all day!!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







8 comments:
oh...he is so cute! i think he has passed up jake in the hair department. i love his lips in that last picture. too cute.
Hudson is such a cutie! I love when I get to hold him in Sunday School! Great photos!
Tauni he is so adorable. He makes me hungry. Not baby hungry - more like grilled cheese hungry. I'm gonna go make a grilled cheese.
Love HUDDY so much- what a cutie! Hope you have fun in Disneyland!
He is a cutie, I love those bright blue eyes of his!
H is such a cutie! I just want to squeeze him. Gotta love happy babies. Your pictures of Sara/Jake are awesome. D
All of your babes are so cute. You have the cutest stinkin family. You are cute as ever. I will answer you email soon, promise.
He is adorable! BTW no harrassing me about updating, you haven't since OCTOBER hahah! <3 you!
Post a Comment