
I am so excited for this! The awesome gals are coming to my house this Saturday to teach a group of us how to get in awesome shape!! I think it's a great thing they are doing and sharing their talents with people. I've heard from people who are doing the program that it's awesome!! I can't wait!! If anyone out there wants to come you are welcome too. Saturday at 4:00 at my house! go to www.kristiapproved.blogspot.com for more info
YAAAA WHOOOO!!!
St. Patty's Day
8 years ago







2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. I wish I could be there. You will have to teach me when I see you this summer.
Dang I want to do this...count me in in like 7 months - I will be in desperate need of it then! Are you still doing the 1/2 marathon in July?? Your little baby boy is so cute, heck all of your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment